Monday, January 14, 2008

Atlanta Automotive Refinance Options

Tired of paying high interest on your new or used Car, Truck or SUV? If you are then we invite you to have a look at rateGenius. If you are having difficulty finding lenders with the best deals in the auto refinance market place then look no further.

After careful investigation of the auto refinance market, and after careful research, we think that rateGenius is a great value in the auto refinance market today.

What’s special about rateGenius is their level of customer satisfaction. Notice what people are saying about rateGenius and the product they offer:

“I am ecstatic to write this letter and thank Mr. Haas and all the rateGenius people who assisted in getting this refinancing done. It was so fast and easy I can hardly believe this is done. The savings alone in just finance charges is unbelievable, and with my payment dropping $150.00 a month I am elated. I will be recommending your company to all my friends.”

“Your process and customer service was excellent. I would rate your service a 10. The turn around time of my package and willingness to answer my questions really bolstered my confidence that I was with a first class organization. If I ever have another financing need or could refer you future business, I will.”

“I would give you a "10" at this point. I am truly amazed at how fast this was all arranged, not to mention that the final interest rate was actually better than the advertising that actually hooked me. What a great idea! Good work and good luck!”

In addition, we are extremely impressed with the way rateGenius consistently saves their customer's money on current auto loans. They can also lower your interest rate at no additional cost to the customer. rateGenius is at the forefront of simplifying the automotive refinancing process. Most automobile manufacturers include a warranty with the purchase of the automobile and then offer to sell the buyer an extended warranty in addition to the manufacturer's warranty. rateGenius is one of the few companies that offers consumers extended warranties that go into effect after the manufacturer's warranty expire, all while refinancing their automobile. The warranty covers many of the car's components such as the engine, drive train, transmission, and electrical system for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles providing the consumer with the most protection needed.

You can find more information on how rateGenius can help you save money on your auto loan(s) by clicking here.

Take this opportunity to join the LinkShare Referral Network and start earning commissions today.







Google















No comments: